Transfer Bucharest Airport to Peles Castle. Private Transfer to Castle Peles Castle, lowest prices, book now for a professional transfer to Castle Peles Castle.
– Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes;
– Driver at your disposal all perioad and after the transfer at your request;
– Professionals drivers English and German speaking;
– Acomodation, lung and other extra services at your request;
– Transfer for groups up to +20 persons;
– Pick-up\drop-off for Bucharest selected downtown hotels & hostels.
About Peles Castle
Nestled at the foot of the Bucegi Mountains in the picturesque town of Sinaia, Peles Castle is a masterpiece of German new-Renaissance architecture, considered by many one of the most stunning castles in Europe.
King Ferdinand, who succeeded Carol I, commissioned the smaller, art nouveau-style Pelisor Castle nearby. Pelisor’s 70 rooms feature a unique collection of turn-of-the century Viennese furniture and Tiffany and Lalique glassware.
Also worth exploring in town is Sinaia Monastery, founded by Prince Mihai Cantacuzino in 1695, and named after the great Sinai Monastery on Mount Sinai. The monastery served as the residence of the royal family until Peles Castle was built, and now is home to a monastic establishment.
Sinaia, a well-known ski resort, and the surrounding towns of Busteni, Azuga and Predeal provide many facilities for an active vacation – from ski and hiking trails to wildlife viewing.
For more details and price offers please contact us at: