Transfer Bucharest Airport to Bran Castle. Private Transfer to Bran Castle, lowest prices, book now for a professional transfer to Bran Castle.
– Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes;
– Driver at your disposal all perioad and after the transfer at your request;
– Professionals drivers English and German speaking;
– Acomodation, lung and other extra services at your request;
– Transfer for groups up to +20 persons;
– Pick-up\drop-off for Bucharest selected downtown hotels & hostels.
About Bran Castle
Surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock, Bran Castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets as well as to the myth created around Bram Stocker’s Dracula.
Built on the site of a Teutonic Knights stronghold dating from 1212, the castle was first documented in an act issued by Louis I of Hungary on November 19, 1377, giving the Saxons of Kronstadt (Brasov) the privilege to build the Citadel.
Although Stoker never visited Transylvania, the Irish author relied on research and his vivid imagination to create the dark and intimidating stomping ground of Count Dracula, leading to persistent myths that it was once the home of Vlad Tepes, ruler of Walachia. While the association with Dracula is sketchy at best, the castle continues to hold a strong attraction for all fans of the Count.
For more details and price offers please contact us at: